Date PostedSeptember 27, 2023
Offered Salary£70000 / year
Expiration dateDecember 1, 2023
Our client is looking for a Clinical Director to join their team. The position is mainly based in King’s Lynn with one day per week consulting only at their branch surgery, based in Downham Market. You will receive the needed support from their Practice Manager and their well-established Nurse and Reception teams. You will have access to a varied caseload with both surgical and medical cases.
About the Role:
Their people are at the heart of everything that they do, that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career. The rota will include working 4 days a week, a maximum 38 hours, with 1 in 4 Saturdays and Sundays. Their opening hours are from 8:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday. There will be no OOH requirements.
About the Practice:
Their team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons works closely alongside their well-established nursing team that consists of 6 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 1 Qualified Veterinary Nurse, 2 Student Veterinary Nurses which are supported by their team of 2 Patient Care Assistants. They are a silver ISFM accredited practice with a strong emphasis on patient care and a Fear Free approach for all their patients. They also have a longstanding history of providing treatments and care for RAF Marham’s Military Working Dogs in which they take great pride.
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of their business. Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, they are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, they are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.