Registered Veterinary Nurse
Date PostedSeptember 29, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 1, 2023
Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling journey with a vibrant and supportive team? Look no further – our client is thrilled to invite an enthusiastic RVN to join them as maternity cover for approximately 12 months!
They embrace the versatility of their nurses by involving them in various aspects across their hospital and branches, ensuring their skills are put to full use. Whether you’re a full-time 40-hour-a-week superstar or a part-time champion, they’re excited to hear from you! Their nurses enjoy flexible shifts between Monday and Friday from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM, with a shared 1-in-7 Saturday morning rota. Not to worry – no on-call or night shifts required!
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a friendly qualified RVN with a passion for excellence. You must thrive, in a bustling and dynamic environment, enjoy contributing to a close-knit team, eager to embrace the various aspects of nursing, and adaptable and ready to dive into diverse responsibilities.
About the Practice:
They are a RCVS accredited small animal hospital with 5 accredited branches nearby, each with its unique offerings. They have in-house lab, isolation units, cat and dog wards, orthopaedic theatre and top-notch surgical equipment. Proudly an ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic and RWAF Rabbit Friendly Clinic.
You will collaborate with a fantastic team of vets, nurses, and support staff with strong camaraderie and mutual support among team members. There are opportunities to further your qualifications and expertise, training practice dedicated to nurturing the next generation of vets and nurses. They are actively involved in the local community, sponsoring events and making a positive impact.
Because their employees matter
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of their business. Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- CPD allowance dependent on shift pattern
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, they are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, they are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.